Based in Québec City, Québec, Canada
November 16, 2015
Knight Squad is an insane 1 to 8 players chaotic arena friendship destroyer. Take on current friends and future frenemies in any of the incredibly fun game modes, ranging from Last Man Standing to Medieval soccer. All of that using only weapons from the middle age… and laser guns… and miniguns.
Knight Squad is Chainsawesome Games’ second title and it was born from a prototype that earned the studio the grand prize in the 48-hour Game Jam of the Pixel Challenge in 2013. Thanks to a solid business plan for this project, Chainsawesome Games won the grand prize of the Catapulte contest presented by Ubisoft Quebec in 2015 and the studio has received $50,000 for the marketing of their game. Knight Squad was then released in fall of 2015 and has been downloaded on the Xbox One by 1.7 million users through an exclusive partnership with Microsoft.
- 1-8 Players game packed with crazy party action
- Online Multiplayer ( Except for the Nintendo Switch version )
- 9 Different Game Modes
- 20 Deadly weapons and power ups to grab on the battlefield
- 5 Single-player challenges to test your skills
Official Trailer YouTube
Markiplier Plays Knight Squad YouTube
Yogscast Plays Knight Squad YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Knight Squad. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Knight Squad. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "48h Game Jam Grand Winner of the professional category" Pixel Challenge, 2013
- "Best of Show" Destructoid awards at PAX East, 2015
- "Best Chance of Commercial Success" Catapulte Contest, 2015
- "It's the kind of game that just grabs you and never lets go until the party's over."
- Jordan Devore, Destructoid
- "The official description refers to the game as Bomberman meets Gauntlet, and yes, it is as fun a combination as it sounds."
- Anthony Swinnich, Indiegames.com
Request Press Copy
There is no method to communicate with distribute() available on your server. This functionality is not currently available. Remove the keyfile to remove this warning.
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Chainsawesome Games
Chainsawesome Games is a small studio composed of 6 chainsaw lovers that like to create mechanically fun multiplayer games for PC and Consoles. Up to now, they have released and self-published 3 games, Beatblasters III, Knight Squad and Aftercharge. They are based in Quebec City where poutine is actually good and winters last entire generations.
More information on Chainsawesome Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Knight Squad Credits